Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Kylie and Fayoz's Wedding Video

Kylie and Fayoz got married back in March, and I just realized that I forgot to post their wedding video here!


The process for this video was the same as the previous two. I used my Steadicam for most of the shots with my GH2 using a 14mm lens (28mm FF equivalent) and shooting at either 60 frames per second or 29.97, so that I had the option of slowing both of them down when I dropped the clips into a 24p timeline. We went back to the temple a few weeks after their wedding to get most of the pickup shots, and I'm happy with the way that they turned out! All of the lens flares, etc... in this are real. It was just that awesome of an evening. Perfect sunset, and a great couple! Editing was done in Sony Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment